Hey guy’s! i know I’ve been absent for a while, but I’ve had a lot going on in the last year.
- i had surgery a couple month’s ago to have my gall bladder and stones removed (that wasn’t fun, considering i was hospitalized for 5 days total.) But on the bright side, my bf (and parents/grandmother) were there as often as they could be the whole time, and i had a wonderful staff taking care of me. My surgeon David, Baker and his PA Tracy were absolutely wonderful, humble, and helpful. But now i believe my stent is starting to cause me issue’s so i’ll have to go back to Freeman and have a KUB done on Thursday, i’m crossing my fingers and hoping i won’t need to be hospitalized again, let alone need another surgery.
- My Mixer channel is coming along just fine, and I’ve made many new friend’s along the way, and met lot’s of new people. i wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Getting on disability is a total pain cause everyone is sending me in circles instead of giving me a clear answer and the help i need to get it done. But oh well, i’ll keep trying till it get’s done.
- there will be a bill in May to legalize marijuana and i really hope it get’s passed!
- There’s a massive teacher strike going on in OK atm because our govt. is failing public education, it’s students, and it’s teacher’s.
- Finally, my boyfriend and i will have hit a year together this month, and it’s been a long and stressful journey, but we made it this far.
So my boyfriend and i have been jumping through hoop’s trying to get approved on a loan, and it finally happened. We’ll be house hunting this Tuesday and i’m super excited.
The next big part of our relationship is about to start.
So my clan is coming along quite well on both xbox and ps4, so far i’ve got 8/100 member’s, 3 more that i’m waiting on and it’ll be up to 11! Hopefully i can hit close to 15 or so by the time D2 releases.
So my brother and his wife are coming down to visit for a week, and my mom pick’s them up from Tulsa tomorrow night… Time to try and avoid him like the plague.
~hasn’t read a book in forever~ -pick’s up 2nd HP book and get’s to page 46 w/in 30 mins- Whelp.
so today we didn’t even house hunt; instead we had knott’s for lunch and ran around getting info from his job’s and the IRS to see if we can get pre-approved for HUD housing. He could tell i was out of it, tired, and crabby.
So minus pictures of my newest games and some other stuff, here’s a couple thing’s my babe has gotten me of the time we’ve been together so far, he’s amazing.
more and more people are starting to ask me to check out their channel’s on youtube and advice on how to make them better, and it makes me feel good inside.
So for the past couple month’s i’ve dealt with severe chest pain’s at random (bad enough i doubled over, cried, and considered going to the hospital.) well one of the last time’s i went to my clinic recently; my doctor said it sounded like bad acid reflux… Yay me. But now i’m on medication and it’s significantly less painful then before.
So babe and i will be house hunting again today; cept now it’s supposed to get up to 91 degrees and i’m gonna dieee. Hopefully all goes well, the guy who show’s us is named Frank through Susan Rhodes Real-estate and so far i feel he’s pretty up-front and trust worthy. There’s one house in general that i’m dead set on so far and it’s the house across from my parents, the only thing that bother’s me is the old lady who used to live there- DIED in that house (and it was not disclosed to us.) So…